At North Ajax Dental, we offer porcelain veneers as a cosmetic dentistry tool for patients who want to eliminate what they see as flaws in their smile.
Porcelain veneers are comprised of very thin shells that are attached to the front part of teeth to enhance the appearance of teeth damaged by discolouration, chips or gaps. They are an excellent alternative to crowns, porcelain veneers can perfect your smile by masking stains, hiding chips, correcting misalignment, and creating uniformity.
What type of problems do Dental Veneers fix?
- Teeth that are discolored
- Teeth that are worn down
- Teeth that are chipped or broken
- Teeth that are misaligned, uneven, or irregularly shaped
- Teeth with gaps between them
What are the advantages of Dental Veneers?
- They provide a natural tooth appearance
- Porcelain veneers are stain resistant
- Gum tissue tolerates porcelain well
- The color of porcelain veneers can be selected such that it makes dark teeth appear whiter
- Veneers offer a conservative approach to changing a tooth's color and shape; veneers generally don't require the extensive shaping prior to the procedure like crowns do, yet offer a stronger, more aesthetic alternative
Contact our office today to learn more about Porcelain Veneers.